$1,453.04 Exc GST
|Free Shipping NationalWide|
|Christchurch||South Island||North Island|
|1 day||1 day||2 days|
BUILT BY EXPERTS + LIFETIME SUPPORT.
All Legend PC Desktop Systems are built with only the highest quality components to maximize your application's performance and to extend the longevity of your system's life.
The expert craftsmanship and thorough testing that goes into every Legend PC Desktop System ensures zero bottlenecks and maximum performance from your hardware.
Our systems will meet and exceed your every expectation with mind-blowing performance, build quality, and service.
System Key Features:
All new AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5Ghz 4 Core/4 Threads Processor with Precision Boost up to 3.7Ghz
4GB Gigabyte Geforce GTX1050Ti Video Card OC for Superior Full HD Gaming Experiences
Asus Prime B350-Plus ATX Motherboard with 4 Ram Slot, 6 SATA3 Port and 2x PCI-E Slot gives you more room to expand
240GB Western Digital Green SSD Drive for superior system performances
80Plus Certified Power Supply for clean, stable & continuous power
Windows 10 Pre-installed so you can start your gaming journey right away
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5Ghz 4 Core/4 Threads Processor
- Processor Cooler: AMD Wraith Stealth Processor Cooler
- Motherboard: Asus Prime B350-Plus Socket AM4 ATX Motherboard
- Graphics: Gigabyte Winforce GTX1050Ti PCI-E3.0 Video Card - 4GB GDDR5, OC Edition
- Memory: A-DATA 8GB DDR4-2400Mhz Desktop Ram
- Solid State Drive: Western Digital Green 2.5in SATA3 SSD - 240GB
- Power Supply: 500W Silverstone Strider 80plus Bronze PS
- System Case: Silverstone Precision11 Mid Tower Case - Black Edition w/h Side Window
- WiFi Network Card: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 300Mps PCI-E WiFi Adapter
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home USB Flash Drive 32bit/64bit
Additional System Info:
- Build: Standard Hardware Installation + 48 Hours Burn-in Test + OS Configuration
- System Build Time: 3 Business Days
- Warranty: 2 Year Return to Bases Parts & Labour included Warranty & Unlimited Phone Support
Frequently asked questions
*Can I add, change or remove any parts in a Legend PC Desktop System?
Sure, you can. We can add or change any part to a Legend PC desktop system as long as new parts are compatible with the system, for example adding more RAM, an extra hard drive, change the case or graphic card, take out the Windows OS or adding a graphics card to a PC without one (we can even SLI/Crossfire for you if it is compatible).
*Can I choose the parts and Legend PC build it for me?
If you do have a specific requirement, then one of our experienced sales team will be happy to build a system that suits your needs.