$1,371.30 Exc GST
|Free Shipping NationalWide|
|Christchurch||South Island||North Island|
|1 day||1 day||2 days|
BUILT BY EXPERTS + LIFETIME SUPPORT.
All Legend PC Desktop Systems are built with only the highest quality components to maximize your application's performance and to extend the longevity of your system's life.
The expert craftsmanship and thorough testing that goes into every Legend PC Desktop System ensures zero bottlenecks and maximum performance from your hardware.
Our systems will meet and exceed your every expectation with mind-blowing performance, build quality, and service.
System Key Features:
7th generation Kaby Lake Intel i3 7100 processor with 3.9Ghz clock speed
4GB Gigabyte Geforce GTX1050Ti Video Card OC for Superior Full HD Gaming Experiences
240GB Western Digital Green SSD Drive for superior system performances
80Plus Certified Power Supply for clean, stable & continuous power
Windows 10 Pre-installed so you can start your gaming journey right away
- CPU: Intel KabyLake Core i3 7100 3.9Ghz 2Core/4 Threads Processor
- Processor Cooler: Intel Default Processor Cooler
- Motherboard: Gigabyte H110M-S2H LGA1151 MATX Motherboard
- Graphics: Gigabyte Geforce GTX1050Ti PCI-E3.0 Video Card - 4GB OC Edition
- Memory: A-DATA 8GB DDR4-2400Mhz Desktop Ram
- Solid State Drive: Western Digital Green 2.5in SATA3 SSD - 240GB
- Power Supply: 500W Silverstone Strider 80plus Bronze PS
- System Case: Silverstone Precision11 Mid Tower Case - Black Edition w/h Side Window
- System Lighting: 2 x Aurora LED Lighting Gaming Cable - Blue
- WiFi Network Card: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 300Mps PCI-E WiFi Adapter
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home USB Flash Drive 32bit/64bit
Additional System Info:
- Build: Standard Hardware Installation + 48 Hours Burn-in Test + OS Configuration
- System Build Time: 3 Business Days
- Warranty: 2 Year Return to Bases Parts & Labour included Warranty & Unlimited Phone Support
Frequently asked questions
*Can I add, change or remove any parts in a Legend PC Desktop System?
Sure, you can. We can add or change any part to a Legend PC desktop system as long as new parts are compatible with the system, for example adding more RAM, an extra hard drive, change the case or graphic card, take out the Windows OS or adding a graphics card to a PC without one (we can even SLI/Crossfire for you if it is compatible).
*Can I choose the parts and Legend PC build it for me?
If you do have a specific requirement, then one of our experienced sales team will be happy to build a system that suits your needs.