$1,575.65 Exc GST
|Free Shipping NationalWide|
|Christchurch||South Island||North Island|
|1 day||1 day||2 days|
All Legend PC Desktop Systems are built with only the highest quality components to maximize your application's performance and to extend the longevity of your system's life.
Built by our legendary team of expert technicians and with the thorough testing that goes into every Legend PC Desktop System will ensures zero out of box problems and maximum performance from your hardware.
Our systems will meet and exceed your every expectation with mind-blowing performance, build quality, and service.
This system comes with 1 hour of free remote support by our expert team (worth $90) - use it to get your machine setup and connected to your printer or save it for help with a technical issue in the future.
- CPU: Intel KabyLake Core i5 7500 3.4Ghz 4Core/4 Threads Processor
- Processor Cooler: Intel Default Processor Cooler
- Motherboard: ASUS H110M-A/M.2 mATX LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 Motherboard
- Graphics: Gigabyte GeForce GTX1060 WinForce Video Card - 3GB GDDR5, 3 Years Warranty
- Memory: TEAM ELITE UD-D4 8GB 2400 CL15-15-15-36 1.2V DIMM Desktop Ram
- Solid State Drive: ADATA SU800 Ultimate 256GB SATA3 2.5in 3D NAND SSD
- Power Supply: Silverstone ST50F-ESB Strider Essential 500W ATX 85/88/85 MEPS PSU
- System Case: SilverStone Raven X RVZ01BR-W ATX Tower Case - Black
- System Lighting: 1 x LED Lighting Gaming Cable - Red
- WiFi Network Card: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 300Mps PCI-E WiFi Adapter
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home USB Flash Drive 32bit/64bit
Additional System Info:
- Build: Hardware Installation + 48 Hours Burn-in Test + OS Configuration (3 - 5 Business Days)
- Free Freight (1-2 Days) or pickup in store.
- Warranty: 2 Year Return to Bases Parts & Labour included Warranty
- 1 hour of free remote support by our expert team (worth $90)
System Key Features:
Frequently asked questions
*Can I add, change or remove any parts in a Legend PC Desktop System?
Sure, you can. We can add or change any part to a Legend PC desktop system as long as new parts are compatible with the system, for example adding more RAM, an extra hard drive, change the case or graphic card, take out the Windows OS or adding a graphics card to a PC without one (we can even SLI/Crossfire for you if it is compatible).
*Can I choose the parts and Legend PC build it for me?
If you do have a specific requirement, then one of our experienced sales team will be happy to build a system that suits your needs.